Re: Radiator Question

To: "michael lunsford" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator Question
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:20:26 -0400
Hi Mike,
Took me 6 months to find all the parts for my factory AC for my 6. Five
states from east coast to west coast and just 3 years later found the dash
vents on ebay. Being I will be down there shortly, I better consider the
pusher for my car. Cost is salty by the time you get it all together. The
ones I have seen are usually incomplete. In addition, several of the old
parts you will need to replace like the dryer. $45. So the new parts cause
it to go up additionally. There are a few that suggest changing out the
compressor with a Honda, or Toyota one from a junk yard. More efficient and
lighter, smaller. I kept mine. I could not find an after market one or
anyone that wanted to consider a setup for the 6.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A