Radiator question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator question
From: "Campsmith, Michael (CDC/NCHSTP/DHAP)" <mgc4@cdc.gov>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 12:58:45 -0400
Fellow Listers--

My 1974 TR6 has been running hotter than I would like, even with the oil
cooler.  I had it out yesterday in the 90+ degree Atlanta heat and even
on the highway the gauge stayed on the high side of midline.

I'm contemplating replacing the radiator, which is just about the only
part that I haven't replaced or refurbished.

Has anyone had experience with buying a replacement radiator from the
Big 3?  Or are there custom application that you can recommend?  I tend
to drive the car moderate most of the time with spells of spirited
excess.

As always, thanks for your collective insight.

Michael Campsmith
1974 TR6 (now BRG)