[6pack] EDIS

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] EDIS
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 08:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
This is the location of more and larger pictures.
http://www.dctra.org/files/EDIS_Pic_Folder/

I did not do an excellent job of describing the EDIS. EDIS is a rock solid
system devised by Ford
for their cars.  The 36 tooth wheel is about .330 thick and we mount it to the
back of the front damper.
A magnetic pickup is mounted about .060 away from the surface of the teeth.
 This is connected to the Ford control module and to the Megajolt computer. A
map of advance curves is
loaded and this completes the job.

I will have the TR6 at Triumphest 2007 next week in Laughlin NV It is a bright
yellow 76.  Come and enjoy.

John H.orton

and lay it on us.