Re: [6pack] ebay

To: <rccpl1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: 75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:25:16 -0500
I never bid until the very last 5 - 10 seconds so I always show up at literally
the last minte. I also use an eBay countdown timer that is tied into the eBay
official auction clock. That way I know exactly whre I stand relative to the
auction end time.

Bob Danielson

just some fustration of how when you bid on something for a week and there are
no other bidders then all of a sudden all these bidders show up to drive up the
price some gimmic

http://www.team.net/archive

You are subscribed as 75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org