Re: [6pack] ebay

To: "'Navarrette, Vance'" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, "'Robert Liam
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: "Joseph Grant" <grant@bowtie6.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:35:47 -0500
Well...

Not trying to stir the pot, but if it bothers you guys so much then why not
go through the channels and report the issue to eBay as fraud??

I'm not 100% thrilled with eBay, but I have been able to get some pretty
interesting things via them that otherwise I would not have today.  I am
sure each and every one of you guys has done that too.

I recall when we discussed mirrors somebody spoke up and basically put the
end to the thread because it was starting to get very stale...  I'm sure we
have better things to talk about.

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/