Re: [6pack] ebay

To: <75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <rccpl1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: Gene Holtzclaw <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:33:12 +0000
For what its worth, here is one of the reasons I wait until the last 30
seconds or so to bid. I like to collect anything TR6. There was a sales
brochure once on e-bay that I knew I didn't have. The seller had a min bid of
.50. The problem was, I wasn't going to be able to be at my computer when the
bid ended. So, thinking at that time, $5.00 was the most ANYBODY would pay for
a single fold sales brochure, I put in $20.00, lol. When I got back to my
computer, 1 bidder had sat there and bid in .50 increments until he/she beat
my $20.00 bid.

When I first started buying on e-bay, I realized that if I bid on something
during the week it was up, I was only bidding against myself, as it was I that
was setting the price at that time.> From: 75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org> To:
6pack@autox.team.net> To: rccpl1@yahoo.com> Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:25:16
-0500> Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay> > I never bid until the very last 5 - 10
seconds so I always show up at literally the last minte. I also use an eBay
countdown timer that is tied into the eBay official auction clock. That way I
know exactly whre I stand relative to the auction end time.> > Bob Danielson>
> just some fustration of how when you bid on something for a week and there
are > no other bidders then all of a sudden all these bidders show up to drive
up the > price some gimmic> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better
friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it > now.>
6pack@autox.team.net> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/6pack> >
http://www.team.net/archive> > You are subscribed as
75tr6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.