Re: [6pack] ebay

To: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, "TR-6 list"
Subject: Re: [6pack] ebay
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:22:59 -0800
        Robert:

        Perfect example of what I have been talking about. There is a
reserve AND a buy it now price. A shill bidder with 0 feedback bids
multiple times (frequently bidding against himself) to push the bids up
close to the "buy it now" price and presumably will stop just short of
the reserve.
        Sadly, there appears to be a legitimate bidder who has not
caught on and wants the item, so he is still bidding.  <sigh> Poor
bastard.

        Vance