Re: [6pack] synching carbs

To: N197TR4@cs.com, tom628@verizon.net, tedtsimx@bright.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] synching carbs
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:22:07 EST
Interesting.  I have done both; to make sure that full pedal opens the
throttle plates fully and then synching at idle.  I guess I have never
thought it
through that if the throttle plates are even at full throttle then  they
should be the same at idle.  In doing this I have had to adjust at  idle, but
then
I didn't really pay all that much attention to the full  throttle settings,
but more to the idle adjustment.  In setting at full  throttle do you do a
fine
adjustment at idle as well?
David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Check out smokinb hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from
Dell.  Shop Deals
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1213345834x1200842686/aol?redir=http
://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;209513277;31396581;l)