Re: [6pack] synching carbs

To: DLylis@aol.com, tom628@verizon.net, tedtsimx@bright.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] synching carbs
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:01:05 EST
Typically, we do the synchronizer routine at idle, first.  Then examine full
throttle position.

Never thought of this check in the terms that Ted presented, but it makes
sense, and we will look more closely at the butterflies the next time.

Always something more to learn. It's a wonderful list.

Joe A