Re: [6pack] Transmission rebuild

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Transmission rebuild
From: "Hunter, Darcy" <Darcy_Hunter@Instron.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:19:48 -0500
Thanks for the input.  Several have suggested that I make sure I am confident
the clutch is working properly.  Of course, the transmission is out and putting
it back in is no easy matter.  Not impossible, just more work.  The clutch disc
and plate were all new when the transmission and engine were
redone.
Darcy