Re: Cooling fan

To: Tom Yang <TYang@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Cooling fan
From: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:44:05 +1000
Tom

On the model (Davies-Craig brand) I used there was a probe which was inserted
longitudinally into the radiator top hose where the hose fits onto the
radiator (ie you took the hose off, put the probe and a small sleeve on the
radiator outlet and slipped the hose back over, then tightened up the
clamp).  I had my doubts at first but this worked fine -  no leaks - the
sleeve is arc-shaped to fit smoothly inside the hose and has a slot for the
probe