Re: Invasion

To: GSTROM99@aol.com
Subject: Re: Invasion
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:57:58 -0400
I'm sure there will be a next time, and talk is that we may do this once
every two years. I would like to try and double the gift certificate
amounts next time too. Maybe a $1000.00 grand prize and 5 $200.00 runner
up prizes. I haven't had time to figure out how we really did on the
event yet, due to the fact that I missed it too. I spent the first half
in the hospital and the second in bed. Friday at noon, just as the event
was beginning to kick off, I became dreadfully ill and I'm still
recovering today. I'm very grateful that there were so many people
involved in putting on this event that were able to help keep it going
in my absence. I really owe them a BIG thanks! - Ian

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX