Re: Invasion

To: <CANISDOG@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Invasion
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:32:50 -0700
Thanks Paul, Comments from long time Sunbeam owners means a lot. There were
a lot of great looking cars at the Invasion. I hope everyone had as good a
time as my wife, son, and I did. This was my first Sunbeam only event, but
surely won't be my last. Ian and his helpers did a great job. Organizing an
event like this must take a great amount of effort. Thanks Ian, sorry I
didn't get a chance to meet and thank you personally. We all hope you are
feeling better. I'm looking forward to the next Invasion.

Tim Stiffy
Series 1 Alpine
Bentleyville, Pa.