Invasion

To: "ian spencer" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Invasion
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:29:23 -0400
You are absolutely correct about Sunbeam owners, they are a  little higher
on the + side of the ammeter. Our wives that lovingly support us with our
addiction are special too, I am glade to hear that your Mother had a good
time as well as the rest of us, Marie is a treat to talk with.  That reminds
me, I overlooked thanking your parents for allowing us to be there, please
do that for me, I hope we didn't make too much of a mess or tear up anything
with our driving all over the place.  Thanks again,  Russ