Re: Invasion

To: davidkellogg@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Invasion
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:09:35 -0400
I never got an official diagnosis from the hospital. They suspected an
intestinal virus. All I can say is this: I've never been this sick in
all my life. I was running a high fever, non stop vomiting, and my body
felt, and still feels like I was hit by a Commer truck! Still today, I'm
so weak I can hardly stand up or catch my breath. It really kicked my
butt!

I manages to walk around the feild of cars during the Invasion on
Saturday evening, but barely remember talking to anyone. I was in a
complete daze. I'm very sad that I missed the event, but I'm happy to
know that everyone that came had a good time. That is the reason this
event was held in the first place. We all had a great time planning this
event, but we also all agree that every other year would make for a
better event and help to keep it fresh. It really is a lot of hard work.
I do promise though... There will be an Invasion II.

--
Ian Spencer <www.sunbeamalpine.org>
'61 Series II Alpine B9104704 LRX