rebuilding 1725

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: rebuilding 1725
From: "Ohan- SunbeamCanada" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:17:07 -0700
Hello All,

After an engine mishap yesterday where my engine seized in the most
inoppurtune moment, I managed to get the Alpine home.

I've decied that if I am taking the 1725 engine apart to track the source of
the problem, perhaps it is time to replenish it with new parts. Before I
take the plunge, I need to know which parts I should replace and which I can
reuse. Cash flow is always an issue but to save me from another roadside
encounter, I want to be assured that the engine is going to go the distance.

I checked the list of parts on sunbeam specialties to give me an idea of
what parts to get but I would like to hear from anyone who has done such a
project.

"Keep the 'beam alive"

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC
'64 Series IV Alpine GT B9405413 LRX
'67 Series V Alpine B395009458 LRX
www.sunbeamcanada.org

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.