Re: Fw: Spridgets in DP / rule clarification

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Spridgets in DP / rule clarification
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 23:36:57 -0800
I had the chance to run with Texas Region back in November.
>They had eight Legends drivers show up and, even though they ran in
>their own class, I finished better than five of them.  Since the Baby
>Grands and Legends are, basically, the same car with different bodies,
>I have no problem puting all of them in either DP or DM.  But that's
>just MHO.  And remember...opinions are like a**holes...everybody's got
>one and they all stink!!!  8<{)
>
>John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman
-----------------------------------
Yes but were the Legends cars racing on their "spec" BFG Radial TA tires?
If so then they possibly weren't running up to their total performance
potential.

It's been a while since I've seen anything on the Legends cars, does anyone
have a URL for a good site on them with their specs so I can compare them to
the BabyGrands?

And no John, not everyone's stinks.  At least not all the time.  ;^)

Why DP for the BabyGrands if they're really that close to the Legends which
are specifically named under DM.  Just asking why there should be a
difference between two very similar cars, er, 2/3 scale cars.

I do like them and it wouldn't hurt to have however few drivers own them
come out and race with us.  But we also shouldn't cater to them.  I mean
unless they're gonna throw a lot of money around like Chrysler and Mazda
have done.  Then of course we can somewhat cater to them.  Unofficially of
course.   ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Running my rig around ninety-five
Rockin' and rollin' in overdrive
My heart's beating like a jackhammer
It's the midnight ride for the gear jammer
"Gear Jammer"  George Thorogood & The Destroyers