Re: Fw: Spridgets in DP / rule clarification

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Spridgets in DP / rule clarification
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua@cybrtyme.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 05:40:39 -0600
It seems I remember reading in first reports about the Legends that another
reason for the spec tires was to guarantee that the car is overpowered, taking
away the incentive to do performance mods on the engine.  Actually, I guess that
is a cost-saving measure, isn't it?

Eric Linnhoff wrote:

I thought, and as hard as it is to believe I've been wrong before, that the

> primary reasoning behind the BFG Radial TAs on the Legends was to keep the
> costs to the racers down a little.--

Chuck Schultz/                             Mailto:n2pua@cybrtyme.com
            /      Home page: http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/n2pua
Eastaboga  /                       (Under construction forever!)
Alabama   /      AIM Screen Name: n2pua      ICQ ID Number: 11654121
36260    /      It's not the thing you fling, but the fling, itself!