Re: '99 classification ringers?

To: zo7vette@san.rr.com, autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: '99 classification ringers?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:46:30 EST
In a message dated 99-01-11 01:03:57 EST, zo7vette@san.rr.com writes:

<<  totally agree.  I should have included them when I wrote my letter to move
 the SVO and the Conquests back to GS.  GS is very diversified right now,
 except for one TYPE ca'R, and the BMW 3 series would be a perfect fit in the
 class.  The Miatas have earned their stake on BS, so let them have it.  If
 you want to see them put into GS you need to write a letter and make your
 voice heard. >>

Yes, now is the time to have this included in the 2000 shuffle.  I've written
my letter, and included the BMWs...

CHD
(Former SCAC Chair)