Re: hypothetical ?

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: hypothetical ?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:43:30 -0500
>I resemble this remark. I think Eric is using me as  an example here. I
>DNFed
>all four runs at the Solotime Divisionals Saturday. I knew that I was
DNF on
>my
>first two but was not informed on runs 3 or 4. I should have checked
the
>board
>but was busy changing to rain tires. I was sure that my third run was
clean.
=======================
Ummm, no.  Actually I was referring to another bonehead but if you want
to jump up in front of the world and profess your own propensity for
boneheadedness............Well by all means, go right ahead.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Mustang Sally,
guess you better slow your Mustang down.
"Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett