Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 05:47:29 -0700

Good points as usual.  To the extent of the 'options' listed in the
original post, I would assume that this car be listed seperately.  All
opinions based on that laundry list of high performance stuff.

AB

By the same token it would follow the precedent
of the 1LE, ACR, and M030 build "requests".
Three requests for a 1LE in '89. Still a Camaro.
Walks like a duck, turns in like a duck, brakes
like a.... wait... well you know what I mean.
To take it a step further. What if they see hot
sales in So. Cal. and build more? It would almost
follow Type-R standards.

Okay enough, I gotta go to sleep.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net