Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?

To: <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>, "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:35:04 -0400
By the same token it would follow the precedent
of the 1LE, ACR, and M030 build "requests".
Three requests for a 1LE in '89. Still a Camaro.
Walks like a duck, turns in like a duck, brakes
like a.... wait... well you know what I mean.
To take it a step further. What if they see hot
sales in So. Cal. and build more? It would almost
follow Type-R standards.

Okay enough, I gotta go to sleep.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net