Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?
From: NeonACR1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 06:53:12 EDT

> That being said, I would be REALLY REALLY REALLY
> surprised if a car like
> this made it into stock.  100 units is simply not
> enough to even be
> considered IMHO.

If it were a _model_, true...but according to the mfr
it is an option package (code 67R fwiw).  No different
in that respect than M030 Porsches or 1LE Camaros, and
I haven't seen any scramble to boot them.  Ford is
holding out the possibility of producing more if the
initial run is successful.>>

For the Neons, the ACR is an "option package", not a model, too....ACR Sedans
are in D-Stock, non ACR SOHC's (the ACR Sedan has the SOHC) are in E-Stock.
So dont count it being listed in the same class just because it is an  option
package (heh...S/R sounds like it MIGHT be some good coompetiton for the ACR
in D-Stock!)

Ed R
NER #71 D-Stock