Re: a question

To: oblique@alum.mit.edu, mlc4@psu.edu
Subject: Re: a question
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:33:52 EDT
Buy a tape called "Autocrossing with Dick Turner" . Try Rallysport, I think
it is
http://www.rallysportusa.com

I bought this tape and In my first year of Autoxing it allowed me to have
bigger
DNF'S than anyone in my class! Some hair raising fun! With the aid of this
tape you too can put your car out through the grass at high rates of speed.

Seriously though this tape will give you ideas on when to apex early and when
to do it late. It also lets you know about how to set tire pressure and other
stuff. Its was worth the $29.95 to me.

Listen to Dick Rassmussen, he knows what he is talking about! I did and it
helped last year.

Mike B. TLS#1
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/9059/jmpstn.html