RE: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?type R again?

To: "'Justin Hughes'" <ka1ult@channel1.com>,
Subject: RE: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?type R again?
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:40:07 -0500
I would agree.  Given some of the problems encountered with two ACR's, and
dealer's lack of knowledge regarding ACR Neons, competition from another
'merican car company would be a good thing.  Put that sucker in DStock and
let'em duke it out...

Phil O.

circumstances, like the ZX-2 S/R whooping major SOHC Neon butt >:) it would
make sense to bump it to a more appropriate stock class, battling with the
DOHC Neons.  Personally, I think it's about time another one of the Big
Three came out with a car that can compete with the Neon ACR.  Regardless
of
any brand loyalties, competition breeds improvement, and improvement
benefits all of us, regardless of what we drive. :)

    - Justin