Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?type R again?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: "ZX2 S/R"...anybody seen one?type R again?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:12:34 -0700
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

> >From the "Official ZX-2 S/R" website at : www.zx2-sr.com
>
> "The ZX2 S/R is only available from the following Ford dealers in the San
> Diego, Ca area -

        In the San Diego area yeah. That's probably where the guy who built the
web site lives. I just called a local ford dealership here in Colorado
and asked about the S/R option. They said that it was indeed available
for late delivery, meaning the last quarter of '99.

        Not that I'm about to go out and get one mind you, but it was worth a
minute or two of my time on the phone with a sales-droid to check it out.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/