Re: Turbo guys get screwed again

To: <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <dg50@chrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo guys get screwed again
From: "Rich Johnston" <richj50@bit-net.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:20:58 -0400
It sounds like you are saying that a backdated turbo is and always has been
illegal in SP, not just as of 1/1/2000.  I think this needs to be clarified
if that's not what you meant before an ESP DSM'er (most likely Fedja J.
IMHO) trophies at the 1999 Nationals and then finds himself unexpectedly
the target of a protest based on the backdated turbo.

Rich Johnston
95 Z28 ESP

Rich Johnston