where to find wheels

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: where to find wheels
From: Gent Matthew-EMG030 <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:14:08 -0400
I need to find an extra set of wheels for my 97 GSR.  The 94-99 GSR wheels
are a hot commodity among the wings and stickers civic crowd, and people are
asking between 400-600 dollars for a set.  One person wanted $850 for 99 gsr
wheels with the worthless stock tires!

So, what I need is any style of wheel in 15X6 with a 4X100 pattern.  Stock
offset is 45mm, I'd like to go a little lower, so anything from 40-45mm
would be great.

Saturn has 15X6, 4X100, 50mm wheels, but my tires would rub.  They're only
$25 each, which is great, but even with 5mm spacers I'd be back to stock
offset, and I think the 225/50s would rub.

VW has a 15X6.5, 4X100, (don' t know offset, maybe 35mm).  In stock class,
does the wheel have to be the exact size, or is there 1/2 inch leeway?  As
far as offset, you're allowed to change the total track width by up to 1/2
inch, correct?  So that's just over 6mm per side, now these wheels are
illegal because of offset.

Any sources for cheap wheels?  I don't care what they look like, and of
course the lighter the better.  Aftermarket or OE is fine.

Thanks,
Matt