Yoko Nexus

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yoko Nexus
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 12:35:30 -0400
I'm thinking of getting Yoko Nexus for my Subaru Legacy GT.  In my size,
the are comparably priced to the Yoko AVS-I and 509, and much cheaper than
most other "Maximum Performance" tires (using TireRack's nomenclature).

How are they on the street?  Rain?  How are they on the autox circuit.  I
sometimes drive the Legacy in ST.

$94 ea for 205/55ZR16 sounds pretty good, anything else I should look at?
I want a value, not performance at all costs tire.

Does anyone know if I can squeeze 215's or 225's on the Legacy?

Thanks!

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.