re: OT ticket and highway 101 Miata

To: randyc2@home.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: OT ticket and highway 101 Miata
From: Brad or Christine Gates <abcgates@reninet.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 12:57:38 -0700
snip
>It was a bit odd in the redwoods, downloading team.net mail from a
>public phonebooth dataport using a laptop,

Hey Randy.
        Looks like you drove right passed the 14th annual Hoopa Hillclimb on
your
trip.  Bummer.  You missed the best solo event I've attended in 7 years.
Warm weather, beautiful scenery (starts about 50' from Trinity River), fast
cars from five states, and nice people.  Next time your near Eureka, CA,
look us up for autocross and hillclimb fun.

Brad Gates
Newsletter editor- Redwood Sports Car Club

RSCC info at:
www.humboldt1.com/~beagle/rscc.htm