Re: Miata CSP advice

To: Mike Keyes <mkeyes@interlog.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata CSP advice
From: 95 GSR <TurboTage@geocities.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 14:12:28 -0700
This is my opinion.

Being a good driver and having a car that handles well is better than having
more HP.  I really don't think the 13's will have any more traction over the
14's although the increase in final drive could be helpful.  I guess it just
depends if having the smaller diameter tires will allow you to keep the
engine in your peak HP range better than your 14's do now.  Personally
though, I would go with the sway bars and bushings.  Then go for the 13's,
and when you've mastered the car, then go for more power.

Tage...