Autocross Insurance Claim

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross Insurance Claim
From: Jonathan Roberts <jorober5@vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 08:13:40 -0400
I've seen the thread about turning in claims that occurred at an autocross.
 I realize that some companies are more "autocross friendly" than others
and now the time has come to face this question head on.

So, does anyone have any direct experience with either State Farm or USAA
with regard to an autocross claim?  If so, would you please email and tell
me what you found?  My insurance is USAA and the driver's is State Farm, so
any help with either would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan Roberts
'91 C-Stock MR2