Re: GEEZ! Stuff

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: Re: GEEZ! Stuff
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:35:17 -0500
>Anyway, this got way longer than I intended. The gist of all this is
that for me
>at least, the Edelbrock was a better value, and that I'm finding it
easier to
>use. I have nothing against Byron or his product, nor his customers. I
think
>data analysis is going to revolutionize my performance, and quite
possibly
>autocross in general, and I think discussions about data analysis and
the
>conclusions one came to, and how one came to those conclusions, are far
more
>interesting than squabbling over who makes the best widget.
>
>Fair enough? We all friends again?
>
>DG
=============================
Damn. This has been the most civil discussion over a difference of
opinions that I think I've ever seen on team.net.

Stop it right now.  Sheesh, what ever happened to good ol' knock-down
drag-out fights and name calling matches.

You guys better be careful or you'll make a good name for the entire
list.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Charter member of P.E.T.A.
(People for the Eating of Tasty Animals)