RE: GEEZ! Stuff

To: "Chan, Albert (GEP)" <Albert.Chan@gepex.ge.com>
Subject: RE: GEEZ! Stuff
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:14:23 -0400

> I would submit that a data acquisition system that would require
> welded-on brackets to catch ride height/roll changes through string pots > and
the like could be a protestable item.

Hrm, I see where you're coming from - but isn't a logger just a big ol' gauge
package? Couldn't/shouldn't C+C cover this?

Now a lot depends on the nature of those brackets too. If I decide I want ride
height sensors on my Stock PT Cruiser, and I mount them on a bracket that
just-so-happens to a be 1" dia pipe welded between the shock towers, well, then
perhaps the protestor would have a point. ;)

DG