SW Divisional #3 in Mineral Wells

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SW Divisional #3 in Mineral Wells
From: Tommy Regan <tommy_regan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:25:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hey y'all,

I've been watching the list and haven't seen anyone mention the SW Div.
#3 (Conemelt '99) from this past weekend in Mineral Well, TX.  Well, I
just want to give credit where credit is due to the people in the Texas
Region that put on an awesome event.

I'd especially like to recognize DonaLeigh Engstrom (SSL) and Su Brude
(SS) for doing a great job organizing the whole shabang!  The event ran
like clockwork, the banquet food was tasty, the people were fun, prizes
desirable, and best of all the beer was free! :-)  Geat job, ladies!!

Kurt Janish (CP!) set up a fantastic course which included three
optional slaloms and the preferred method of taking each one was
debatable.  Nothing was obvious.  It was really challenging, fast,
furious, and fun!!  Best of all, that Camaro driver set up a Mustang
course! :-D  Thanks, Kurt, I owe you one...

People left the event saying it was the best one they've been to in a
long while (myself included!).  If I left anyone out that deserves
credit, I apologize.  The heat might've gotten to me. ;-)

I had a blast...

Later,
Tommy

===