Re: Autocross Insurance Claim

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Autocross Insurance Claim
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:30:00 -0700
"Mark J. Andy" wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Mohler, Jeff wrote:
> > What I'm trying to say is if it ain't racing then why do we spend so much
> > money
> > trying to go fast?
>
> I'm not sure if you're tounge in cheek or not, but there are plenty of
> people that spend a lot of money on vechicles to go fast who never race.
>
> Witness any sportbike motorcycle buyer who hasn't raced.

Or the vast majority of the chipped-n-cammed-n-headered-n-slammed import
hatchback crowd. Unless you're counting those stop light drag races...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/