Re: Pick the winners?

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:32:26 -0500

Adam Popp wrote:

> What I'm really talking about is for the other AM drivers to have a
> chance against the phantom, is for Milligan and Cheng to be given a cone
> on each of their runs even before they run. So the other AM contenders
> would have a chance!Since that Milligan and Cheng have dominated AM the
> past three years. But now that the Phantom will not be there this year,
> they won't have to worry about that.

You want to handicap someone for building a legal Mod car and driving it
well?  And what happens if someone else builds an equally good car and
drives it well?  Then they lose because they had a 2-second handicap?

And I thought the SP turbo thing was bad...

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca