Re: Pick the winners?

To: eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:17:42 -0400
What I'm really talking about is for the other AM drivers to have a
chance against the phantom, is for Milligan and Cheng to be given a cone
on each of their runs even before they run. So the other AM contenders
would have a chance!Since that Milligan and Cheng have dominated AM the
past three years. But now that the Phantom will not be there this year,
they won't have to worry about that.