Re: Peavey Announces: New Contingency Program!

To: Steven Volpp <volpp@netdoor.com>
Subject: Re: Peavey Announces: New Contingency Program!
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 19:49:06 -0500
That's terrific news, Steve!  I'm still impressed with all the support
they put into your NT at Meridian.  For those who weren't there, they
put up several (I believe 3) guitars, all sorts of shirts and caps and
things of that nature, and even let us use their brand new hangar for
registration!  As a frustrated musician myself, I've always had a
great deal of respect for Peavey equipment.  Their willingness to get
involved with our sport just makes me respect them all the more!
Reckon do you think they might be willing to put up something for the
Thursday night talent show at Nationals?  (Of course, you might have
to clear it with BFG!!!) 8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman