Re: Peavey Announces: New Contingency Program!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peavey Announces: New Contingency Program!
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:27:18 -0700
> Steven Volpp wrote:
> >
> > With all the talk today of DC leaving the sport, I thought today might be a
> > good day to try and keep morale high and sneak out something we were going
> > to save until Topeka:
> >
> > At the Pro in Topeka, and every Pro in 2000, Peavey will be giving away a
> > "Stage Pack" to the Pro Challenge winner and a "Clarksdale" acoustic guitar
> > to the Ladies and National Challenge Series winners.

     Cool! This might be enough to get my guitar-playing/collecting brother into
National-level autocross in his little CSP/ST Sentra SE-R! ;)

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"What people want to kill is not themselves, but the pain."
     -- Abrahms Spring

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza