Re: Pick the winners?

To: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:43:16 -0700
   Adam,
it's just for fun, don't get so wound up...  They coulda slammed your
brother and said *he has a really fast car* implying that the car is the
only reason for mentioning him, or as though a monkey could drive it and do
just as well in it because the car is the only reason he is mentioned there
at all ... ;-)

sbw