Re: Topeka Hotels

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Topeka Hotels
From: Thomas Harrington <tomh@lvcm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 01:28:41 -0700
Thanks to everyone who responded to my e-mail.  Of all the responses I
received, only one was not completely negative, but still that responses
mentioned the manager stealing there MasterCard for some personal
purchases.  Ahh... I take that as a negative.

So the Old Motel 6 == Airport Inn == New Travelodge.  I am glad I asked
about this.  I would have been seriously upset to drive 1,500 miles and
find this stuff out first hand.

And J.D., thanks for the firearms offer.  I will need to keep you in
mind for my future firearms needs.

As always, thanks Team.net.  You guys/ladies saved me again.

-Tom <--Will now be sharing a room at the Raceway Inn. :->