topeka hotels

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: topeka hotels
From: "Benjamin E Dement" <DEMENTED-INC@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:59:19 -0500
yeah what Rocky said.  During the solotime divisional a couple of weeks ago
I stayed at the Motel 6 on Wanamaker.  During the weekend rate was 45.99 a
night during the week it's 43.99 a nite.  nice , clean, good pool on the
east side of the building( out of the afternoon sunlight).  Stayed there
because I was tired of being jacked around at the Best Western Meadow Acres.
We ( Arkansas contingent and some other out of stater's) have stayed there
since  Nationals moved to Topeka.  Almost every year some or all of us have
had their quoted rates changed at check-in.  They offer refrigerators and an
indoor pool and hot tub.  But  I tired of there personnel and there
policies.
Benny Dement 56 CSP