Re: Topeka Hotels

To: Thomas Harrington <tomh@lvcm.com>
Subject: Re: Topeka Hotels
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 07:25:53 -0500
As for hotels on Topeka Blvd. Just say no!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are all bad. The
Capitol
Plaza is nice or further north is the Senate Luxury Suites(Official hotel of
Team Laughing Stock). The rest of the  good ones are over on Wannamaker.

I've heard the horror stories about the hotels on South Topeka Blvd. I don't

think you want to be a part of one of them.

Mike B. TLS#1