Re: Topeka Hotels

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Topeka Hotels
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:37:45 -0500
Couldn't agree with you more, Rocky!  But that's why I dump my car and
trailer at the event site as quickly as possible and just park my
pick-em-up truck at the motel.  I also keep a minimal amount of stuff
in the bed of the truck, cover everything inside with a blanket, and
check it frequenty.

I also found that the hole-in-the-wall theory only applies late at
night.  After about 6 AM you can walk right into the lobby and
transact whatever business you need to.  But then again, I'm talking
about the Motel 6 on SW Wanamaker.  I know nothing about the one on SW
Fairlawn.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman