autox logbook?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: autox logbook?
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:10:21 -0700
Somebody on the ba-autox list just posted about his experience
with Kuhmos, listing the exact number of runs he got *and*
the numbers of seconds in those runs!  Yow, that's some record-keeping.

I've been keeping an autox logbook, but I've just been sketching
the course and including some thoughts on what I did wrong in my
runs and what I did right.  I guess I've also been writing a little
before-hand about what I want to concentrate on.

What would be useful to keep track of?  Obviously, at least some
people are recording the time for each run.  What other kinds of
things should I be keeping track of?  Do people record this
stuff on grid, or wait until they get home?

If it matters, I've been at this for about 9 months, maybe 15 autox
total plus two local autox schools, and I'm generally more interested
in improving my driving than winning.

Thanks!

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net