Re: No Bumping of Single Cars?

To: solo2@uswest.net
Subject: Re: No Bumping of Single Cars?
From: Oasis3223@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:30:56 EDT
remember, regions can do as they please,,,   we have had many competitors,
who for instance, had an EM car, ran an event, it broke, ran their stock ,
say, Neon, next week in EMod just to keep in the points race for the REGIONAL
Em trophy. The thought being that last place points in EM might be better
than a DNS,,, no points.
Might not work at the national leverl, but regions can  make their won rules
in this regard. Wann run in EM, fine, run your  Neon (or whatever)in EM  ,we
say!
Opinions?
Bob Lucas
Iowa region