Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.

To: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.
From: Mark Shaw <autox@inficad.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:30:08 -0700
Jay Mitchell wrote:
> YOu just missed Josh's point. It IS legal to enter your Stock-legal car
> in SP, P, or Mod. But you have to enter it in the one class in which it
> has been placed. If you want to enter an FS Camaro, in ESP, CP, or EM,
> you can do that, even at Nationals. You can NOT enter your FS Camaro in
> ASP or AP or CM, however.

I think it's the other way around.  Josh missed my point, namely that
a competitor can bump to another class on their own.  You and Josh made
the assumption that it could be ANY class.  So if you encourage people
to bump on their own there is usally several classes they can go to
unless they started with a Mod car.

Mark