"Florida's Toughest Mile" returns from summer break!

To: autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: "Florida's Toughest Mile" returns from summer break!
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:27:18 EDT
It's baaack!

One full mile of excitement laid out on a half mile long 400 feet wide smooth
and level tire gripping cement.  That's not including the pits and staging
area which is also cement.  $10 is all you need for our full day of
school/practice on Saturday and $25 for the event on Sunday.  Saturday
attendees also have the distinct advantage of helping to layout Sunday's
course.  Lunch is included with the entrance fee.  I know it's still hot in
Florida but so is the competition!  Several national caliber drivers attend
this site on a regular basis.  For more information check out our Website at:

http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html

or click here <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>GCAC
Website</A>

See you on September 11th and 12th!

John Taylor,
webmaster at Gulfcoast Autocrossers Ltd.