Re: Earning Trophies?

To: Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 06:59:55 -0500
Jim & Marilyn Rohn wrote:

> Hey, guys,
>
> I gotta tell you, I haven't had this much entertainment all summer. This
> thread has given me more laughs in the past couple of days. Seriously...I
> feel sort of responsible for this (in a twisted way) because apparently it
> was my husband who started this whole thing, and in a way that's my fault,
> because he wouldn't even be online if I didn't have this Mac affliction.
> But I digress.
>
> Excuse me, but JUST EXACTLY WHAT IS THE POINT????? ...

At the risk of un-necessarily adding to the thread, isn't this a local
discussion anyway?  I am presuming that this situation rarely occurs at
"National" events.  Here is a situation where nobody has to be right or
wrong...just do whatever you feel is best in your region folks.  The
laws of supply and demand will take it from there.  If you have a
conflict within your region, handle it locally.

I have always beleived that rules for local events should differ from
those of "National" events, for the main benefit of the competitor in
the former, and for the purity of competition in the latter.
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese